Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need advice and I know I will not have it ;( - drmam
I f u open my post please try to help me , I did post many times but ;(
I finished step 1 two weeks ago and I would like to know what to do next
I have Kaplan lecture notes 2008 , videos , master the board 2
How should I start studying
Do I have to listen to the movie lectures or not I am afraid that will take forever
Please give me idea how to study and what to read first and last
I think I better read systimaticly MTB so I know what is in there then listen and read kaplan and add what in there in the corresponding MTB chapter in order not to go back to the books and relay on MTB at the end but that seems like it is going to take forever
Tell me what u think
Please help me here so I can help the others in the future
Thank u
Among videos, CVS lectures by Conrad are definitely worth a shot. I think it will be better to read MTB after Kaplan LN as MTB is like high yield points.
After CVS, I'm sure you'll know how to adjust the plan.
Hope other members will share their thoughts..
GL
hii drmam
let me tell you what i did
1.i red kaplan notes first ,edition 2008-09
2.i listened to lecture ,could not see coz of poor quality ,those are good if u have time ,almost all lecture i listened ,but it was random listening .
3.i did uworld first time ,subject wise ,tutor mode ,red explanation of each and every question carefully
4.second reading of kaplan notes along with listening lecture of same subject.
5.bought MTB -2 few weeks before exam ,red it first time in 15-17 days,aftet that rivised it in a week ..

MY SUggestion if u have time ,listen to lectures ,convert it in audio format,and listen even when u are working out or walking or anywhere u want ..
hope it helps..
good luck
i m waiting for my results ,might share few more tips after knowing what strategy worked for me ..
Thank u calcium
Thank u sheeom
I thought nobody will answer
Thank u
I am confused because I am very slow reader
So with the videos I know it will take for ever
But I will not mind it if that will help for the rest of my steps CS AND step 3
Thank u both and I hope u the best result

BEING SLOW IS NOT A PROBLEM PLZ TRY TO BE CONSISTENT ..
read daily ,doesnot matter how much ,CUMULATIVE BENEFIT at end ..so dont be disappointed even if you are slow ..
plz DONT SIT AND WATCH THE VIDEO LIKE PRIORITY ..
i used to listen to it when i was bored and did not want to see book or computer ..believe me it helps ..
Smile
Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »