Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pahology11-where are you? - blueblood
where are you? If the worlds end on tomorrow, the only thing I would say is that I love you.
pahology no longer visit this forum, she's preparing for her psychiatry residency to begin
i am however here on pahology's behalf
i just flew in to usmleforum today hehe
dear pahology;
how have you been? I lost your email. Please email me if you see this message. I always appreciate your help, compassion, empathy and friendship very much. I know you got into the residency. I hope the program you wanted the most. Well deserved girl. Good luck!
wow. too many admirers for pahology11. i'm falling in love w her just reading these posts. lol.
@manish...dont make that mistake again yaar...fall in love with your cause...and someone will fall for you
hey pahology11, get back to the forum! We need you here. You still have one month to go for the residency. Thank you for all the help you provided to me so far. Best wishes to you. Love.
i wonder if pahology also faked her "match" - she was conspicuously absent after the match day...considering asifali's love for her, that might very well be the reason..fake prematcher weds fake matcher in a fake wedding...ahahha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »