Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I humiliated & exposed Asifali? - cyclepsychkal
There was a danger that people may begin to associate the lower bound of securing a residency with the caliber of asifali. They may think - "if an idiot like asifali can match, most probably we could".

It was therefore necessary to expose asifali and let everyone realize that people of the caliber of asifali end up two time failures & fake prematchers.

I can site 271 reasons why you hate me 'browncurd'! One is your Harvard and Drexel matching and Mayo interviewing.......rest not that significant!
heheheh...provoked again?
bumping - in interest of the forum
bumping so that people know what happens to the likes of asifali
271...271....271....Harvard prematchx10......Drexel match......Mayo interview.......new IDs......more new IDs.......continues
cyclepsychkal, you sound very stupid. why dont you just stay in your stupid country?
you felt humiliated? you absolutely deserve it. LOL
you need to know there is at least a person on the earth who pray everyday for you not to be matched forever.
@sanymt

no one would hear the prayers of an idiot like you..your posts are stupid..your english is poor and you have virtually zero chances of matching ever...i am really happy that you applying for psych and i wish the entire competition were of the low caliber of yours..u stupid w*ore
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »