Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
99/255..thank you usmle forum and its members... - 100cats
Got my score today....thought i would share my study plan so that could be helpful to others..
time for preparation: 7 months
materials used: Kaplan notes and videos, kaplan question bank, UW, FA, goljan for patho

study plan:
1st reading kaplan notes with videos..i would first watch videos, understand concept and then read notes..once one subject was completed i would do the corresponding kaplan question bank questions...for path used goljan RR and audios followed by kaplan q bank

2nd reading: first i would UW questions of the corresponding subject to see how much i remembered from my first reading, then would go through the explanations and take down notes. followed by reading of kaplan notes.goljan only audio..didnt have time for RR

on and off i did FA..especially for micro and biochem..so that i can remember the points better...
I had done my psychiatry residency in my home country so didnt read behavioural scince much...

did NBME offline...especially 1-7 scored between 162-180...UWSA 2, 1 month before exams 262, UWSA 1 3 weeks before exams 253
online i did NBME 11, 1 week before exams- 252/630

exam day i think most important thing is to be calm..
exam is very much doable....

thank you forum members for all the help....all the best for everyone who are going to take their exams....
congratulationsssssssss!!!!!
good for you, and congrats.
Good luck with remaining steps.
L
congratulations!!!

congratulation.....................
congratulations...
CONGRATULATIONS...I'm very happy for you Smile)

All the best for your next steps Smile
congrats... all the best for next steps
Thanks all for your wishes....
congratulations 100cats
awesome score Wink
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »