Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam in july/aug - doc_aim
@medico25 I'm doing pharmac uw.
@doc aim sorry for the late reply but i am doing BRS phsiology and goljan rr plus uworld and FA as my sole sources, never touched kaplan as my time is really tight therefore cant give u a comparison but regarding the book itself it is very organized small and to the point and i loved it.
@medico25 questions are always beneficial, if you have time go over them otherwise stick to the usual.

how is everybody doing today, i am starting golgan rr cardiology today along with the audio hopefully something will stick !!!
hi...i'm starting uw pharmco today,hopefully will round up by tomorrow,then i'll start uw mcb to finish uw.Aftr that ,i hope to revise FA with the help of DIT,so that its faster for me,and hopefully sticks better.
God's speed folks.
viv26, can you please tell me more about DIT. I have heard that it is some audio which helps you revise FA.
Please let me know how long does it take to revise FA with DIT help and how can I get access to DIT. Thanks.
hi hstny
actually i just heard about it too,and i got a download link which i intend to download when i'm ready to use it.the preview i saw was excellent(someone showed me)n i just decided i was going to use it to revise FA.When i revise stuff like that it sticks better.its divided into 15 days,but i'll try and do it in less snce its not my 1st read.
guys.. how many days are u taking to revise one subject and to those who r working full time...
@viv26... can u please share the download link....
http://ifile.it/e5176sm/Doctors%20In%20T...202010.pdf
Thanks for the reply viv26. Please share the link.
gud luckk..Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »