Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE CS score next week guys!! - greatscore
Mar 27 through May 14, is from June 15 to July 13.
You can check the following link:

Over the past 4 years, results for 98%-99% of examinees who take the exam during the testing period were reported by the third Wednesday in a Reporting Period.

http://usmle.org/Examinations/step2/step...rting.html

I think we all been waiting for nothing! iI wish I had sleep last night!

But my friend 's result came out on first Wednesday.
i dont think so. i think it will come out today ....step 1 and step 2 ck results didnt come out either!
hope it's a tech problem and hope they will fix it ASAP
best of luck to all...i wrote it on may 9th...may be the results will come only next wk...anyway ll wait for somemore time... i m on indian time...Smile
definitely will keep waiting, on EST
Hello Guys,

I know there is a problem with the results today.Its been same for step 1 and ck also.But for all you CS takers I have one trick from my senior which might work to see if you are pass or not. Try to take CS date again and if it does not allow you then you are pass but if it does allow you means you are fail. I dont know its reliability but you can try at your own risk!
their working time is from 9 to 5 eastren time this mean we have only less than 5 hour to go for today, wish they just send a notice or they release it tomorrow if the delay is just due to tchnical error
Allah Kareem wish u all best luck and pass
dr_evil83
Have you ever tried and does it work out?
Dr_evil83 I tried to apply for CS test again and I got this message:

Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component. You may not apply for a Step or Step Component if you are already registered for that Step or Step Component. If you fail or do not complete a Step or Step Component, you may submit another application for this exam, but certain time limits apply when retaking a Step or Step Component. For complete information, refer to Reexamination and Reapplication in the ECFMG Information Booklet and Retakes in the USMLE Bulletin of Information.

So, I hope to pass if is like you said.
Good luck to all you guys in your test report!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »