Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE CS score next week guys!! - greatscore
i got the same as dr_evil83
wish we all pass Inshalllah
i meant greatscore Smile not dr_evil83
I just wanted to share with you guys.It worked for my senior. I have already cleared my CS last year but then I did not know that trick. My friend just tried it and it said you can no longer register for CS. so he is happy right now but lets see if it still works when results are out. Try it as you have nothing to lose.
@Greatscore.

I hope you pass.Lets see if it still true. I seriously doubt my senior but its worth a try and at the same time the true result is the ultimate statement.
that trick does not work.....my wife failed the cs ...at the same day tired to register for another attemp, i received the same message as you guys.....but that s my personal experience. GOOD LUCK ALL
hey dr_evil and csdc, i am not getting anything like u, infact when i am going to IWA, it tells me the only thing i can do using it is apply for ecfmg certificate.......any1 like me???????
@ sneha_raj , well i still have to apply to CK didn't do it yet so i still have to choose this option don't know if this will be an answer Smile good luck
i have the like sneha_raj, i can't to ck or cs i have only application for ECFMG certification , i did recognize that since i wrote my exam
thanx csdc, i wish u very good luck too!!!!
greatscore

I got that same result.

Our records indicate that you are already registered for this Step or Step Component. You may not apply for a Step or Step Component if you are already registered for that Step or Step Component. If you fail or do not complete a Step or Step Component, you may submit another application for this exam, but certain time limits apply when retaking a Step or Step Component. For complete information, refer to Reexamination and Reapplication in the ECFMG Information Booklet and Retakes in the USMLE Bulletin of Information.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »