Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE CS score next week guys!! - greatscore
thanx mydream270!!!!! how do u fell abt ur performance during the exam??? mine was really messed up, and now i am freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have application for ECFMG certification.
I think I had to apply for ECFMG certification before I applied for Step 2 CS exam.
Yes, I finished in ECFMG certification application.

Did anyone of you have to do this? I mean before the exam application.
u know what i don't think this trick works, cuz i have the same note when i gave my step one it said the same thing i can't give it again cuz im registered to the exam already and i was infact had my test, but today after i did the same for cs and got the same msg, i re tried step 1 and it gives me now i already passed so the i think its not really work cuz my last update on my information is june 14th so it needs to be updated.
any way im getting so tierd and my head is messed up don't know really how i can wait more
r u sure
we whave to wait so long for it
@ sneha_raj i think my exam was not bad,
i did recognized 2 or 3 days after my exam when i tried to log on the cs calendar and scheduling
they said " our records indicate that you are not registered for cs" and the same thing when click on my scheduling permit.
@tokillamockingbird
yes i did that before i applied to CS it was new requirement i guess came up early this year and now i have it valid i just remembered i couldn't apply to CS before finish this form i think all who didn't do it should do it i remember it was easy just few questions to answer like a release form or something like that after u finish that u will get access to the steps application without it u can't as far as i remember

good luck again Smile
@csdc
Thank you for your reply.
I pray for all of u to pass the exam.
Good Luck!
i just called ECFMG .. they said keep checking , it will be updated today
i just called ECFMG .. they said keep checking , it will be updated today
oh thanks allah will be today
@ crystal beads thank you so much for the update
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »