Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
different scores in nbme 4 and real exam - marf1432003
hey friends thanx a lot to forum and the advises here i was a silent reader all through my journey of ck. gave nbme 4, one week before exam got 230(99) but in real exam ended in 90, i am grateful to god for what i got, but thinking how this drastic diff happened what u guys advise should i go for recheck as i was bit disturbed by this,my exam went as usual and i didnt made any blunders. plz advise
congrat.. dont waste your money... please tell us how you prepared... what is the SINGLE most important material that helped you in your emam
uw,uw,uw and uw again with some mtb here n there,exam is about ur general understanding of medicine and onspot decisions i think no book can garantee u 99 just understand what u read and go over the concepts repeatedly
thanks for your reply... have few other questions?

How many times did you do UWORLD?

HOW LONG DID YOU PREPARED FOR?

THANKS
any one with different opinions guys
Hey I am in the same situation, exactly the same to tell you the truth everything pointed that i ill get a 99, ended up with a 90. I am disappointed as well as my test went pretty smooth. I have contemplated rechecking it too, but I really dont want to waste money for nothing...If you find out its worth it plz tell me too!! :/
What was your 3 digit score on your exam???

And what was your 3 digit score on your NBME ?

As online NBME results come out always in 3 digits scores , like in two hundrands ,it never comes out as 2 digit score.
@ aviator nbme 4 was 230 and real exam is 212
Sorry to hear that, do what you think for your own peace, but I think there is no point to have recheck the score. They really know what are doing, that's why it take so long to get the score.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »