Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Chances in Neuro? - inzaghi
sounds tempting I would like to know more about this. how can i get in touch with you? I can also give you information about neurology programs here since I have couple friends in training. let me know.
@inzaghi....don't sweat it buddy...your cv looks good especially now that you are already doing neuro residency in a western environment.
Just save money to apply this September, use whatever LoRs you can get from Germany and back home but write a very strong catchy PS.
Namanz

Send me your id
@arsenal..
Thanks a lot.. i'll try that.. and you know sometimes just the positive words like yours mean everything.. coz honestly I also know that no one can predict what will happen when i apply but still it helps..
thankss...
i did some more research on this, there are a few papers published on residency training in germany. is it true that people have to change the training programs every 6 months or so? esp surgery and sub-specialties? also is it true that the number of cases they perform at the end of 6 years is a little more than half of what we perform here over 5 years?
since you are there, I hope you can clarify.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »