Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to applicant guide and all others - doctormed
Thanks for your help in the forum. Am 2003 grad. have MPH and Publications. step 1 (241) step 2 (239). Now waiting for CS result. Took my CK 2 months ago and so I am fresh on the science. I am planning to take step 3 once I am ECFMG certified (around October).

what do you advice me to read for step 3 apart frrm UW? Is MTB good? what about FA? please guide. I also need HIB visa...do you have a compiled specific list of IMG programs which only sponsor HIB visa?

Thanks for help
Hi, MTB and step 3 are enough if you recently finished with step 2ck, FA is also helpful in addition to MTB. The key to success is to solve as much MCQs as you can. The IMG friendly lists in my website contain all the programs that were inviting IMGs last year regardless visa, although I mentioned in the IM and FM lists what visa each program sponsorsed. My advice to you don't limit your application to H1B visa programs as competetion is increasing each year. Do include J1 visa as well just in case you were not luck in the other programs.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »