Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oct 1st week test takers: Let's team up - thisisonlymyusername
hi guys.. could finish only generation of cell mediated effector mechanisms and immunologic memory with vedios.. its time consuming.

@thisisonlynyusername yes im doing kaplan notes and vedios together according to corresponding chapter. yes its taking lot of time.. but im not able to follow the book alone. finding difficult. watching vedios along with it makes bit easy.. but its taking lot of time.

@drsahib.. com down.. may be ur too much stressed.. happens. dont worry you will do it tomorrow.. why dont u relax.... try to go gym if possible..
@usmann76
if i were u i would definetly lesten to goljan audio.. cos helps a lot..

if u have time in ur schedual pls try listening to his audio
@peace2011
im doing kaplan notes and vedios together but its time consuming.. not able to cover much of the topics.. could u pls suggest?
ok let us begin from today
i took nbme and i scored 70-62-74-76 in four tests
but i found its much easier than q bank and uw .. i took both of them
but i dont now my level of evaluation
is my score is ok for now or not
i will apreciate all answers
@cilastatin
generally videos are time consuming but if u would like to do everything,u have no choice but u'll find pharmac & behaviour science most interesting. just keep on and stick to ur schedule.
hi guys ...

seems lyk u guys are dng great !! all those who are doing Goljn ...its a knwn fact dat goljan audios are great !! It gives u quite a strong foundation....don miss out on them...

@alloky which nbme did u do...
online version ??? '
how wrd are genetics and immuno questions ??

Thanks
today's goal.. to finish immuno with vedios...!!! very hard.. but will try max.. will post the progress in the evening... happy studies to all.. keep going..

@thisisonlymyusername, drsahiba and others didnt here anything from u all.. common guys.. where r u....???!!!
Hi yest was not that productive day cud do only chap 6,7, from immuno and no Qs
todays' plan to finish the rest Immuno and start with Goljan lectures.
Hi everyone

letz post 10 HY a day...what say ??

@ Everybody
Hi i know this sounds lil weird but i wanted to give an NBME on 18th of august just to have a short term goal before the main exam.
I prefer to give NBME 5. i wanted to know if anybody else also wants to give along with me on same day, so we cud discuss the form together and help each other find each others weak areas. Thank u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »