Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game has changed and Players didnt Notice!!- - sushitam
"MATCH 2011-We chopped off all IMG with scored below 90 and chopped off all US grads who ever failed or had scores below 80"-CONRAD FISCHER

http://seefisch.wordpress.com/category/h...residency/

Scary Stuff!!
I wont GIVE UP!!!
My advice...... don't listen to Conrad Fisher, I attended his lectures at Kaplan, and he's the most arrogant person I've seen in a long time. It's only one hospital anyway and it's their lost they are gonna miss out on some great people.
@successgirl.... I totally agree with u .. even though I have never seen or attended his lectures but heard so many bad things abt him...!!
there will be some dirty fishes in any pond.....ignore them.....so far I know America has most liberal laws for IMGs than any country in the world...
i think THE best Doctors OUT THERE R IMGsss!!!! there is just no doubt abt it...
@ashlin... Yep GOD Bless America.!!!
Ok...Am responding to this post cos am taking a brief break from my studies....

A friend of mine, an IMG who graduated about 7yrs ago, a mother of 3 with no green Card, and with a Step 1 score of 75% matched and started her programme this Month!!!

So people, Ignore whoever say you cant make it!
@Klintfe............. My freind an IMG with low scores in 80s with no Greencard made it this year.SO HELL YEAH THERE IS HOPE AND WE ALL WILL SUCCEED..
Speaking of unshaving -it was many times that Fish arrive at Kaplan with wrinkle shirts and probably w/o the night dose of the psychoactive meds.
Who cares about His Jamaica Hospital and who wants to go there anyway..
He was kick out with Sunny State and he is doing some Directorship there….
If he is not working for Kaplan, He can’t probably pay and effort his child support. He is just selfish, self –centered individual who care about Him self ONLY!!
It is either his way or the highway…
Dr.Fisher, stop making people feels miserable because you are one. After all, misery loves company!
Cio
Antonella
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »