Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it Late??? Anxious moments........ - doc06
Hi Friends just passed my CS this week and started applying to programs,scores of 96 and 98.Getting worried as heard from sum guys that some hospitals have stopped downoading.This is really worrying me.Is it really too late?????
not at all..... with such a good scores I dont think you should restrict yourself with opinion of some of the people. think about rest of the hopitals in this large USA...

dont worry... apply and also remember my words, you will get lots of interview calls, even if SO CALLED HOSPITALS HAVE STOPPED DOWNLOADING APPLICATIONS.....

good luck...
Thanks for u'r response 2bhappy.
Hi DOC06,I'm also sailing in the same boat and worried abt it!!Anyone else got any views???
well my view is that even if u had everything in time u wud still be tense, apprehensive and unsure, its human nature, My opinion: U MUST APPLY, U R NOT LATE, U WILL CERTAINLY GET CALLED. Take hope from me, I have not even taken step 2 yet, i have just started preparing for step 2 so cant take it before dec and I am applying for radiology and I am an IMG, and i already got 3 prelim calls based on CS and Step 1. So take home message is decide for urself, dont fear and trust god. he is watching out for us all. GOOD LUCK.
Hi KK75,u'r reply was highly encouraging,God Bless U!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »