Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To mleresidencytips and others - usmle11
Pls, I just want to get an idea of what my chances are.

Step 1: 246
step 2 ck: 257
step 2cs: Failed, 1st attempt. To resit July 13th and will not make any more mistakes.
Should I apply this year??? And cannot dare not to start residency by July 2012.
Help plssssssss
every year you wait you are exposing yourself to more competition, changing guidelines, longer wait periods, visa issues etc. You have great scores in the theory exams but did poorly on the CS. you should apply this year. your CS if you pass this time will be updated score and will be transmitted to the programs in the course of your application. goodluck!
mleresidencytips on google
Thanks so much. Do u think i should try great programs or just community based because of this attempt??? Looking forward to doing IM. Thanks again
your attempt is going to drag you down where ever you go in this MLE process. though you have wonderful scores, your should focus on IMG friendly, community based or IMG friendly univ based programs. Top programs are very strict in their acceptance and rejection criteria unless you have a very strong personal connection in a program.
Thanks and do hope to get luck and match into a big program. This has been my dream!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »