Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me - presi
hey
please tell me what is my chances ,i only passed step1 got200\82 single attemp fmg,but have greencard
write a great statement first! Apply as many as you can. Don't go too many H1/J1 programs since you don't have visa program. It also depents on a lot of things besides your scores.
my advice....do check out web-sites of programs you apply to , try locating on Residents section, you may find pictures/names of residents and some info. regarding them. Try looking for programs which has IMG's in them , you may want to apply to programs without IMG's, but it depends...if you have a lot of money, and you are willing to apply broadly then go ahead .... but it always helps when there are some , atleast 2 ,3 IMG's in a program...it clearly shows that they are IMG friendly and you could have a chance....ofcourse a lot of other things count, ... i mean, whether they require USCE, high scores, etc etc...so try looking for programs...fitting your needs. Best of Luck and apply asap.
Btw when are you writing CK ? Do it soooooooon ! if you want to match in 2006 ! GL.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »