Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Interviews? - spiralct
Now that the bulk of the workload of applying is gone, we've all had an idea about how busy the interview season is gonna be and many people have had their first interviews, I was wondering what we should do now. I have 20 interviews so far. Previously I used to search programs to apply to, visit forums etc. What do you guys think I should do now when I have free time. I have practiced answering general questions asked in the interview. Do you think I should start revising Internal Medicine? Do you think its worth it? Do you think it would only add to the stress? Would it be possible to revise medicine now? What do people usually do in these days? Any iputs would be appreciated.
Hi spiralact,
Are you an AMG? I think it would be hard to revise internal medicine now.
I'm an IMG.
Anybody?
In your free time. Go to the website of the programs you got interviews from and start collecting some information about their programs so that you can impress them.....It is not how many interviews you got, it is how you perform in these interviews.
are you done with your step 3? i think you should study for that.
How about living a life. It is all about stress, competition, achivements, scoring high...
How about stoping for a moment, looking those we neglect on our way to the top....We all think: let me finish this and then I will.......It is easy to forget that our time is not unlimited.... You are lucky (and hardworking of course) to have some time, so use it wisely.....I wish you all the best
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »