Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets pray - anil
Let's everyone pray for a minute for the victims of delhi blast and suspend our diwali celebrations. let evil come upon the country which sponsors it.
this is a match forum, not a political or religious forum a$$hole
I join you Anil. May God give strength to the family members of the diseased people.
you mean deceased...learn to spell
Freedom of speech,but anil you sure have issues with your life,dont dishonor the death with your unfounded theory.I dont know of any country that sponsor terror collectively,those people you are wishing evil are human,and are not guilt,so no evil will come on them.BE SENSITIVE.
Kaneez, forum or noforum do not forget that you are a human being first. If you have no respect for life you don't deserve to be a doctor!!!
kaneez man ,do you have a soul ,or is it too much to ask from a "doctor"?
no babe, I'm saying keep that shi# off of this forum. No one wants read that crap. This is not CNN. This is a bunch of people trying to get a residency.
Thanks for the spell check kaneez. Your name kindda suggests why are you reacting the way you are !! But don't worry if Anil's and mine and other 100 million peoples' pray come true evil will come upon you too !!!
there s no end to such spewing of venom...

n i dont think 100 million of our ppl pray for ne1s evil...they r decent nice ppl mostly in small parts of the country on both sides of the border who want to live in peace n want good for every1...

guys if u got so much hatred join the army...r talk to some1 on ur own wavelength...n get over wid it...not here...coz there s no end to word venom cycle...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »