Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obgyn Applicants gather here. - usmle.obgyn
Silent inbox today !!!

@olagh you have great credentials. But your year of graduation is a set back. There are many programs with no cut off for grad year, esp in Texas. You already have a green card that should help you reach your goal. Good luck!
tnx freinds for the reply do u know by any chance any program with no grad year in newyork
@naion where are you from body?
Hi all,

I am in the same boat. I need visa sponsorship too. I have only applied to programs sponsoring HIB. My yr of grad is 2002. OBGYN EXPERIENCE OF 5YRS IN HOME COUNTRY. Really worried about my chances. No calls till now silent inbox. When should we start hearing from the programs?
@mechiaveli I am from India pal!
Rejection Sisters of charity Hospital, Buffalo. They sent me the message twice. This is depressing!
Hi guys,
OBGYN is my plan B, applied to 40 programs.
My credentials:
YOG 2003
Step 1 225/97
Step 2 235/99
CS Passed first attempt
GC holder
2 years of OBGYN residency-unfinished in a foreign country--, 2 years of USCE- Women's Health Program as a Health Advisor.
Got 2 rejections so far:
Summa Health-OH; reason YOG no latter than May 2009- I sound like a granny!
University of Buffalo-Sisters of Charity- NY; they sent me two e-mails, seem SO determined to reject Smile Smile
I do expect to get more rejections, beside that many programs have not retrieved my application. Do not feel so bad though.
Keep up the hard work.
Lol just saved 25 box , didnt apply to that one ,do you think guys there is action on weekends? Or can we sleep in peace untill monday?
Yeah! We will have a silent inbox for 2 more days.
@ckready2011 All the best for your match!
@ naion
Thanks, good luck to you too Smile
Hi.
I have already applied to few programs. Do you know anyone got invitation yet ? This is the first time I applied ? Say some one applied in 30 Ob/Gyn program ? My question is from forum -

1. Do 30 Ob/Gyn programs will reply either yes / No ?
2. I think. it should be the cutesy to reply to the applicant's status from program. At
least applicant know they are going to invite or not.
3. Usually when they start to call for Interview ?

I got two Ob/Gyn email from two university. One program told that we have received your application and evaluating. We will let you know at the end of October and our interview will start in Nov, Dec, and January. Another one told that you have not meet our criteria. Thanks you for application.

I want to know whether first email from University mean positive ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »