Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help!!!!!!!!! - sushmaja
I started preparing around June and thought would be able to do by September but when i gave NBME, I was disappointed and thus posponed my exam. I am planning to give within month and would appreciate any help as to how I should prepare in this last month, what should I concentrate on....I am so demotivated by my NBME score that it has taken out all the confidence from me....please help...was anyone also in a similar situation?
Yes, I had that demotivation too when I gave NBME. Iam just going through everything again, especially vingettes.
my sincere advice is that u SHUD and MUST take longer time for step

i would suggest 6 MONTHS OF SOLID PREPARATION FOR STEP 1...

BELIEVE ME......DONT SPOIL UR SCORES......

GOOD LUCK...

REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF SCORES NOW ITSELF........THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN TELL U AT PRESENT.....
Hi, sushmaja, are you preparing the exam full time every day or you have day time job to do? I am trying to figure out how long you have studied. Thanks
sushmaja
sainik is right.if u will hurry and spoil your score u will stay with that score for your life.u might save couple of months hurrying now but end up waiting long for interviews.thats my experience i advice everybody in the forum not to hurry.good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »