Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam july end - hiallfrens
@ Psych 25

thank you...I understand ...
Thank you so much ...But as I heard NBME 1 is the easiest...
I am very much tensed about attempting UWSA....
Hope everything goes well and we all will score good....
And I am doing UW marked questions 3rd time and I feel like most of the questions are going wrong....thats increasing my tension.....Glad I have friends and this forum to share the stress....
after i did the exam, i could not remember not a single question, only remembered 3 questions out of the total, and those ones i got wrong ... but its so enigmatic, NOT A SINGLE QUESTION MORE THAN THE 3 THAT I REMEMBERED !!!!!!!!!!! Its so weird!! in step 1, i could remember 150 questions, but here, only 3 ....

In the test even, i could not remember even how i did, did i become confused between 2 options and couldnt figure out whats right, i dont know! ... My memory is blank ..... my fear is that i am doing repression, the defense mechanism, because i did really bad ...... i am so worried .... my results should be out tomorrow ..... aviator, did u have similar experience post exam??
@psych25,
thx for sharing u'r prep plan..
i am doing UW(first read, lol) , got to start MTB soon..m planning to take uwsa this weekend..last week i took nbme 2..
Guys i have my exam tomorrow, what do u say to that? I feel totally blank. Atleast u all can sit here and plan but i have passed the planning phase. Now I m relying totally on Allah. wish me luck guys Smile
Hello guys
I am in same shoes will be taking my exam toward the end of month!
very tensed

Very best luck to all of us
@aviator very best luck on your upcoming score! :-)
All the best to all those taking the exam at the end of July AND beyond .

Much appreciation to people who helped in this forum , I have my exam in a week !

so Allah be with us and best of luck to us all .

p49999 be sure that Allah won't let U down ,he made U reach this point and

inshaAllah will be with U tomorrow .

Hoping a big relieve for U after exam and an the score day , as well as for us .
@ p49999 all the best for your exam! Just relax, and don't forget to go thru preventative med and immunization schedules!

To everyone else, best of luck to you all. pls continue to visit and motivate! And remember, it's not the end of the world!!! Sooner or later it'll be OVER!!! Occasionally, I get a bit euphoric thinking about IT coming to an end! I wonder what I'll do the following day......

@hialfrens I did'nt mean to scare you about UWsa. It's just my experience. Most people find NBMe's harder than UWsa. So don't worry, you will be fine.
@ hino, thats so encouraging, thanks alot for that.
@ psych, i will and thanks Smile
Good luck everyone else!! I hope i will have good things to share tomorrow inshAllah.
hi friends
exam on 27th
very tired and tensed but i am going very slow in these days
i am doing only wrong ones from uworld and mtb
i dont have time for all uworld thats why my morale is very low
good luck guys and spec p49999
how is ur time management. i always finish on time and this time problem is haunting me
thanks
@p49999, best of luck tomorrow, sleep well, and trust yourself. It is doable exam, especially if one has nerves under the control. All the best.

@Malena, stay calm and try to have a clear mind when you study. It is not a hard exam, it is just a long exam and that's what makes it harder. Moderate tension is ok Smile , it keeps you alert Smile

@elmeromero , I recall questions, I recall especially marked ones, they stilll wake me up in the middle of the night, I don't recall choices, even I don't remember what I picked sometimes, as the 2 choices resembeld so much Sad ....... Oh well, better to keep myself .

@ Hino, all the best next week, stay calm and strong.

@psych25, I get euphoric too often Smile All the best !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »