Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam july end - hiallfrens
And of course, thanks for all the good wishes ! It sure is nice to hear it.

THANKS.
@hialfrens,
You were the one who replied for my post on scheduling permit. I received a mail that my application is processed but no permit yet. This never happened with other steps. You had written that you received acceptance email, and 4 days later got the permit. Were you referring to this email which says accepted application with eligibility period?

Other members also plz enlighten me about this process.
Thx in advance .
exam in 1 week! reviewing girl interrupted notes as no time to review whole of uw!! hopefully this is enuf..plan to review mtb2/3 a bit..need to do nbme..just did uwsa..which i think overestimates and is kina easy! wonder if exam is like uwsa at all..i will do nbme tomorrow n see : )
all i do is hyperventilate and then sleep... not studying for 3days... exam on 24th.. scored 510 on nbme3 4days ago.. very scared Sad
Hi,

My exam is in 1st week of Aug Sad I feel numb n empty inside my brain. I m still reading MTB n UW notes . I feel boring so much even so much stress Sad
@ all

feels good to see the posts....we will do good.....God bless all

@ pbnsatya

Yeah....first e-mail was regarding eligibility period....next mail regarding scheduling permit....
Did you try calling ECFMG?
my exam is also by the end of this month really tense .good luck everyone
all the best...!!!
@hiallfrens
Thx for info. Ecfmg says it may take upto 3 weeks. Hopefully I'll get it in a few days like you did.
Any way let's keep focused on revising..
Good luck ..
i feel tired...anyone awake? i m doing uw notes - girl interruped..wat r u studying?
hi
i m revising uworld ques.. take a break and smile a bit. then get down to studies! all d best.. study hard
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »