Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam july end - hiallfrens
its 86.4% correct.
got 25 questions wrong out of 184 ques (4 blocks of 46 ques each)

i felt it was quite tough with pretty good and long questions in it..grt practice!
Need someone to discuss self prepared Uworld notes..... a quick revision of UWORLD
We can discuss both notes yours and mine......every day morn 6-8 EST for 5 days
If anyone ready who have exam in 10 days...add me on skype drblahblah

thank you
Hi all....how is everyone doing?

I got 500/217 in UWSA yesterday.....where will it stand in double digits....
hi friends,
finally got the permit..
@hiallfrens, thx for the info you gave, i got the permit few days after the acceptance. Got August 2nd date by God's grace.

I want to take self assessment test but am in dilemma whether to choose UWSA or NBME 4, any suggestions?

Study well.
@pbnsatya, from what I have seen on this forum (at least in the last two months) people usually have been getting a score closer to UWsa. But I would suggest do both, if not online, do one of them offline.

@phxeagles, well done! That's a great score!!
@psych25
thx for suggestion..i did nbme 2 online couple weeks ago, so will probably take uwsa shortly.
i m reading so slow!! need to buck up...
i took uwsa and nbme 4 online. i wanna take nbme 2/3... which one is more representative n considered close to the real exam? suggestions?
Ok guys,I tried redbull one day and 5hr energy drink today. Redbull worked pretty well but this other drink is giving me crazy palpitations!!! I'm not anxious but I feel nervous. TOO, too much caffiene!

Just wanted to share it with anyone who plans to have either of the 2 on exam day. Redbull, here I come!!!
dont try those things now..u ll have a post use crash n feel sleepy 1 or 2 days later...slow down psych25..keep red bull only for exam day wen u r half way thru n need some pick up.
: ) that said, i need to buck up n read faster..
Thanks phxeagles , for the advice! I'm glad I'm trying these at least a week before my exam!!

I had to try these to make sure I don't get any unwanted side effects on the exam day!( coz I've never had them before). And yup, won't take redbull till I'm done with 4 blocks on the exam.

in the meantime buckle up and start reading faster!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »