Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howard University Program - new1
For Isa: my source tells me the reason why resident who entered John Hopkins G.I. about 2 years ago got into it via the underrepresented minority policy John Hopkins hospital practices.....I don't think this is applicable for IMGs.Otherwise Howard's reputation isn't the best!
I think the surrounding of every prog. is not good in USA............Its ur. luck if u survive
I agree even surrondings of univ of pennsylvanis,drexel,community hospitals of baltimore,bronx ,brooklyn,prince george are all bad.
to vrindavan ; your info may be right but you are mistaken about the guy I am talking about.The reason he got position at John Hopkins is b/c he got super score on board exam and he joined there for the last year fellowship position. The guy is very dynamic and was one of the best student in med school. And it was not 2 years back...even not a year.
lsa
i concur
but that brings up an important point
you have to be exceptional to get certain fellowship position
when do resideny at certain programs
word!
Hello Isa,

Have you got invitation from Johns Hopkins too?
can somebody please tell me what was the interview like in this program
lonewolf,if I didn't mention why are you curious about it? Did you get some by the way? This year it seems dry and I don't understand why we get mad when someone get invited. I wish all of us get what we deserve. Hope for the better and wait...at the end miracle may happen and we all end up somewhere!!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »