Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
244/99 My CK experience - kukolka
congratulations !! great scores!!!
hi... congratulationsSmile and well done....nice inspiration.....thanks for sharing your experience..
kaplan q book and kaplan online exams are same or different...is it like uw offline and online...since i have kaplan q book and i was not doing thinking of that it may expose to q before and decrease my chance of score prediction when i do online kaplan bank....or i am wrong....

i have only done with 1 reading of IM ....SO PLZ advise me...
thank u.....
Hi drbiaseven86 - UW 75% in first reading and Fred 82% are pretty good. I do not know about Kaplan text books, are they the same as Kaplan Lecture Notes?. Anyway I think you are using the best sources.Do not worry so much, you have already survived 2 USMLE steps very good )))). About severe panic attack during step 1, I understand you very well, same here. I missed 4 last questions in 2 firs blocks during my Step1, then realized it on block 3 and even missed more. So panic is our worst enemy. Last 2 days I did not study hard, 3-4 hours only.I recommend you to continue UW, your weak points, cardio like MI, valve diseases, some EKGs, development milestones, dementia types, infect. diseases; you know better what you need.
After step 1 and CS I am sure you are ready for CK. Do not press yourself too much, 3-4 months study is OK for many people. I studied 4,5 months 7-7,5 hours per day average but here was a big language issue.Do not forget to eview FRED 1-2 days before your exam. Best of luck!!!

spartan10- Thank you very much and good luck!

Hi ckgl- Thank you. I think kaplan q book and kaplan online exams are absolutely different and one would not bias another. I got 53%/196 questions correct on Kaplan QB simulation exam
2 months before my real exam. About Kaplan Q bank itself, I did it only once, finished with 62% ques. correct. I think it is underestimates real scores.Keep reading Kaplan LN. What about UW QB? I think it is the best.Good luck!!
congratulations kukolka,can u plz answer my

one of my friends told me that it equals 520 on NBME online scale,is that correct
please tell me ,what is the exact NBME score corresponding to my score"141/184"=76.7%"
I mean if one did it online&got 76.6%of Qs correct&what would be his online score is that realy 520 or no!
I am confused
thank you
@kukolka ....thank u so much for answering...yeah uw i have in mind atlast:
i am thinking of at first complete 1 reading then any q bank with 2nd read then 3rd read with kaplan and last uw....to improve my application since i am struggling with it.....anyhow thanks for replying....GoodluckSmile........
Hi @messionimpossible - I did all NMBEs online and have no idea how many % questions I got correct for NMBE 1,2, 3.
I can tell you only for NMBE 4, because it has a feedback.I got 300/183, 68% questions correct (got 125 questions correct from 184 given).

Mission is possible, believe me Smile)). Best of luck!!!
hi! sory for delay reply. thanks a lot for ur cordial suggestion. i am trying. wish ur success
Hi kukolka ! thank u so much ..i appreciate your sincere help n guidance..
kaplan lecture notes *(i meant) ...i will review hi yield things ya told me before going to exam..my uworld score is 75% after three readings of kaplan lec notes..not 1st...Sad n i am done with it now...just reviewing books again now a days......lets see what happens ...
Best of luck for every next step ya take and in life ahead...
Congrats! I think you have enough language to qualify for a doctor. Speak like you have just written and you will be alright. Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »