Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I messed up CS - newmember135
I did my CS. Forget small things here and there, but I don't feel too bad about that because everyone is bound to make mistakes.

However, In one case, I was still asking about present illness when the 10 minutes alarm is announced. I got nervous, consequently, I forgot to ask about past medical history, family history, medications, allergies etc. I did not finish the physical exam when the time was up. In PN, of course there would be significant lack of information due to poor data collection.

I know a lot of people who have passed do not come to this forum, and it is more for people who are still preparing. In your judgement, what do you think about missing so much information? I am very nervous right now.
relax dude, one case would not hurt much, i think
I heard if u can do well in 9/10 cases. you will pass the exam....So relax, you will be ok..You dont need high marks, just need to pass the exam...
We are judged on 10/12 cases. Two cases are trial cases, but one does not know which two, the SPs do not know either. It is like a double blind. If u r lucky ur worst two cases will be removed.
What do you attribute this to? Lack of enough practice or lack of focus or laxity? Doctors are supposed to be near perfect? I will not go to a doctor who will make stupid mistake and kill people. People nowadays don't appreciate doctors because many are seem to be half backed.
i took the exam in july im amg and we all make mistakes its an exam its not really like being in the hospital plus we dont go out and work on patients based on the cs we go through residency first to learn most of what we will be doing

i woulntd worry if i were you, you cant change it
patience
scores are comming
gooood luck to you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »