Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal statement help - sarada
medhelp@live.com
I may be reached at j i m AT j a m e s p s h e l l e y DOT c o m
I contacted Jim and passed along your information. You'll be quite pleased with his work.
Thnks. Is there a way i could contact him. Cos i dont want to wait too long in anticipation of him getting back to me. He might not, if he has enough work load.

pj4774
Anson, with your writing skill I would really doubt you would need someone else to write a personal statement. Also, I am quite surprised that he drafted your personal statement in 2009 and you have already finished your residency. I would be thrilled to know where such a fast-track surgery program is offered.

refer to 4th para: "I since have completed my residency."
refer to 6th para: "since he drafted my personal statement (2009)."
Mr. Shelley didn't write my personal statement. He assisted me with it. For such an important document I believed I could not be objective enough, and sought out his assistance.

I, too, would like a fast track surgery residency. The personal statement Mr. Shelley assisted with was for my transitional year.

You guys are law unto yourselves. Good luck!
Thank you, Anson! It appears we now are the "law"!

LOL!

Sorry Anson/Jim, but you have to logout before you post using another id if you are using the same machine.
I was waiting for you...

No, jam1729. I recognized what you were inferring... and am delighted you persist in trying to draw a closer connection between Mr. Shelley and I.

I believe they call it hook, line, and sinker.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »