Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
personal statement help - sarada
Love you, Anson!
Actually, its called getting caught with your pants down. If you propagate dishonest practices, you are bound to get caught. Until I chanced upon this thread, I was under the impression that you were a hard working guy trying to eke out a living and giving ample room to state your views when you were calling me names. Sorry, you dug your own grave. Because no self respecting Surgery resident (assuming you are doing your categorical) will have the time to loiter in these forums writing out paragraphs commending on personal statement editing service he got 2 years ago. Do yourself a favor and lock this thread before others jump in here and see that your lie has been exposed.
I would recommend this company http://www.personal-statement.com/ i found them ever so helpful.
Since 2009, Mr. Shelley and I have nurtured a friendship. He mentioned to me his competitors were questioning his non-veracity, and I felt compelled to comment. You are correct that he is a hard working guy trying to eke out a living. You are incorrect that he has been caught with his pants down.

How I spend my time away from duty hours is my own business, but I am an IT hobbyist.
It is quite easy to identify from where a person originates. With all due respect, while your posts are quite informative and help a lot of forum members, I suggest you dig a little deeper before suggesting that Mr. Shelley is less than honest or resorts to tomfoolery in an effort to sustain his business.

Finally, my IP address is 208.64.64.XX

Mr. Shelley's is 24.30.159.XX

We are on opposite side of the country.
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

See top result
https://www.usmleforum.com/?q=img+imresi...une+9+2011
(5,800 views in past month alone!)

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE STORY…SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS; Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /Surg Assts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /Surg Assts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!

jamespshelley is a burger flipper. How is writing personal statements? Joke???
Which is James p Shelly company name ?
Is it americlerkships/ advanced colleagues of America (ACA??)
@doktah99

I may be reached at:

www.jamespshelley.com

Thank you.
@doktah99:

I may be reached at:

www.jamespshelley.com

Thank you.
OMG, this thread is so funnnnny!! This commercial nutcase @jamespshelley forgot he was signed in with his other ID and made a mess at 16:45 above...... LOL
Serves the peanut brain right, all these commercial guys on this forum are all sleazeballs. Good job @jam1729, he was surely caught with his pants down!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »