Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old grad more then 10 year graduation year.... - sheerib
Yes, Some programs politically correct but actually discrimnating...
@GYN,
Iam an old graduate , board certified in ob/gyn in my country for about 10 years, but I have spoken to some programs and they accepted the condition.
Don't worry and try your best.
@roya 999 ,me too old IMG,1998 yog ,need visa. board certified obgyn (UK) .can u plz lemme know abt obgyn criterion 4 match.outside people say obgyn easy 2 get becos of lot of dropouts it seems& lot of litigations too.but in reality i dont feel so,this match process is frightening.on H4 here.relocated to US becos of fly circumstances,step 1 233/99 ,ck 261/99.cs awaiting results.my email jsharmi3.day by day .i,m sinking.....
Hi guys, i am also graduated in 2001,but i did M'D pharmacology in 2007.passed cs,step1&2 with 99.do they consider my M.D.
roya r u persian ?my email is revolution20094@mail.com will be happy to stay in touch with friends on the same boat
Every year the same q arises and after few months all of us sit without any possitive result. Waiting for the next match this has been on and on since yrs so guys nothing came up and nothing will come up. Every year is becoming more competititve and we are getting more older. Solution solution solution?????. better jobs, some training and then job, some courses and then job if working as a doctor is not possible then some thing should be there for us. What should be, this is the q what we need the answer.
Hi guys: I think that if we are all together fighting until getting fair treat because we are suffering the same discriminations year behind year and nobody does anything to help, I think that we need to do a legal organization, e.g recollecting thousands of signatures and going to the senate and try to help each other on this matter, otherwise we will continue our suffering the same discrimination, we're spending a lot of time, very hard work without any hope, I think that's not fair and some institutions becoming more more rich day by day and our pockets getting empty. We don't have any hope unless we do the right things on the right time( something called " SUCESS"). I think that we're all very hard worker and we deserve a better future in this country that is supposed to be the "COUNTRY OF THE OPPORTUNITES", but they are killing our dreams and goals .
I am very old IMG ( 25 years). I practiced as Pediatrician-Perinatologist-Nutrionist in my home country, took CK ( 212=90, passed CS already, now I will apply for Step 3 exam. My future is uncertain because very old IMG ( 25 years).
So my experience in my specialties are worthless, what to wait?. Only continuing doing the right things right now and puting everything in God's hands!!
Let's look for asolution, we all deserve a better future !!
So let's continue putting everything in"God's hands. God bless you abundantly in all aspects of your life!!
There is a group on USMLE Forum with residency ready physicians they are gathering their e-mails over there. Still no possitive out-put. What would be the stretegy? any suggestions or any suggestions about the jobs, schools (advanced) or some courses??????
Oh dear! I thought I was in the geriatric ward! You good fellas make even our dear old 'matchbuster' look like a toddler!! You know what poet Longfellow once said: Life is real, life is earnest, and the grave is not............whatever! I don't want to be too realistic here! After all it is just a poem!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »