Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old grad more then 10 year graduation year.... - sheerib
thank you mdnyc for the encouragement. still browsing for hospitals with no YOG cut-off.
Even programs that have no YOG cut-off require recent clinical experience. So, you'll have to try regardless of the set criteria and see what happens...1994 grad, no clinical activity since completing internship in 1997. Awaiting step 3 results.....applying for FM
PUT

April 16, 2009 Imgs USMLE

into a www.GOOGLE.com search

i.e.,LOOK ONLY FOR THE #2, 3 or 4 SITE- the one that is listed as a BLOGSPOT address- with more than 26,000 views

Also look at these !
CONTENTS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Easy to get into residencies with absolutely NO REQUIREMENTS ON (e.g., some PGY-1 residents here in a specific pediatrics program graduated in 1991 no USCE, and had USMLE scores of 75 76 with 3 failures in each!):

---USMLE Attempts
---USMLE Score
---US Clinical Experience
---Graduation Date Requirements

USMLE courses (i.e., I failed twice using KAPLAN LIVE and PASS program until I found out about this guaranteed program that got me 90s within a ninety day course schedule for each usmle step)

Types with ratings by current PGY-2 -3 IMG residents:
-Big name
-Small name with guaranteed passage including a fourteen thousand dollar guaranteed –IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING-pass usmle training program

Medical Textbooks for 70-95% Off though a new 15000 site web crawler including special referral discount coupon code

United States Clinical Experience Varieties

-Unpaid
Listing of fifty Free University Based Externships in Family Medicine Internal Medicine Pathology Pediatrics Psychiatry Surgery

-Paid
How to get a scholarship for Physician Assistant and Surgical Assistantship jobs
How to get listings of PAID medical assistantship jobs that require no physician assistant license or residency or US clinical experience and do not even require ECFMG. ie they just need your MD degree

Visas’ issues including no more h1b visas

Obama care and 15000 new PGY1 residencies positions by 2014

-Backup Healthcare Administrator Plan via Healthcare Administrator MBA (scholarships at top US universities), MPH, PhD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they won't let me post it here but i used a much better fourteenkcourse that guarantees your passage or they have this -if you do not pass you do not pay - guarantee- for more information email me at renu_usmle if you are serious and I will send you more information about them. thanks...
Inshallah You wil get residency. Your a very hardworker, and i can tell that by the style of your writing. Don't give up. Allah will one day grant your wish, and your dream of becoming a working doctor will come true Smile !!! Ameen
Take another job and keep on applying
I am also applying in psych as that what have as an experience
email me at smile.joshi580
Hey finallypassedandgotr what material r u talking about? Send it me too at aleesej17 thanks
why this thread is not active???????????????????????

Could someone please suggest me alternative options for making a decent living.I'm no way discouraging folks here and I'm very sure most of you will match.I'm jobless and need to earn a living to pay my bills, Something where I finish the degree in one year,something that doesn't require a lot of money.Anyone please?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »