Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harvard's loss, Pakistan's gain !!!!!!!!!! - ir11
My e-mail to 'cyclepsychkal' at his e-mail account cyclepsychkal@harvard.edu bounced back!!!! Surprisingly, moments later Harvard PD called me to ask about his whereabouts!!?? He said that Harvard has lost the brightest guy in the history of the prestigious institute!! He did sound morose after losing him!! Apparently cyclepsychkal didn't like western values and returned back to his training camp in Pakistan to spead the message of peace to the world!! The PD asked me if I knew where he was so that they could bring him back! I said I had no idea!! After that he sounded utterly devastated! He just said in a faint whisper that, cycle bought a big haversack before returning to Pakistan!! And then he hung up!!!!
well apparently he is not the brightest guy in history of the prestigious institute, i talked with the PD a day later and he said that was his final test of which he failed. he's not the brightest afterall hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...THIS PIG ASIFALI PROMISED HE WOULD NOT GET PROVOKED..F*KING PROVOKED THE SHIT OUT THIS PIG AGAIN....HE IS "BESTEST" TIME-PASS...STUPID FAILURE...30+ UNCLE
hahahahaha it depends on what you regard as provocation you may not hold the same definition
i just enjoy insulting this moron..he is such an easy timepass + target for me....poor fella has to run away everytime...only to be back and have his ass kicked by me
Hello again,
You two are not the same guy, are you? I mean 'qwery' and 'cyclepsychkal'?? I don't want the same tragic fate of 'samomcos' happening to you guys. The way you keep saying 'pig', I am sure you are missing your big portion roasted pork dinner!!! Don't you get that in Pakistan?? You are not that anti-west after all. Please come back to Harvard; do the PD a favour!! I'll be back after a little break!! Sleep tight.
Oh yes, one more thing..........YES! Absolutely, you are the winer!! You stay in the forum for millenium and be the winer. People going out matching at programs (not necessarily Harvard) are losers! Couldn't agree more! Bye bye! Sweet dreams.
LOLZ...AHAHAHAHAHHAH...

total f8cking loser....just keeps coming back to get his ass pounded by me...f*cking failure!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »