Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North General, NY. - success
Any one interviewed there? Any idea about the test they conduct ? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
i have an interview there. are you sure they conduct a test? what kind of questions do they ask during interview?
interviewed there... very helpful PC... PD is so nice... attendings seem to be approachable... residents not haggard looking... lots of teaching & conferences... just a few case management questions on paper prior to interview... Smile good luck!
How many are the interviewers? Do they offer pre-match?
Just curious. Thanks.
it sounds like a great hospital... but problem is its Primary Care and I want to do a fellowship in Critical Care. I dont know if i can make that move... u know? what do you guys think?
what are your credentials anyway?
I got call from NG psychiatry program Any information? Do they also conduct an exam/ test?
I did my psych rotation there. I liked it. The residents are REALLY REALLY nice, the attendings are great too. I don't know what they're going to ask you, but they're really easy going and very friendly. The area, on the other hand, isn't the best. You are exposed to everything that's considered "psych" though. GL
Thanks, blessed!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »