Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Roomshare in NewYork? - islamforever
I am looking for a place to share in September. So if any female in New York wants to share an apt or condo.. please contact me @ hutshut@ymail.com

I need a seperate room. I am willing to pay at maximum $400.00 ...Thanks Smile
Hi Islamnever,
Will you come with a big backpack? I'm neither a female, nor looking for room share.....just wanted to say hi
Suck your dik bytch... fken g4ylord. Islam will live on forever, and your too jeealous because you know it'll live on .. HA! Big Grin
Whos laughing now? ^_^
I think blasphemy of religion is not allowed here
Thank you Sheerib Big Grin
Hi Islamnever,
No, I am not jealous...I am just a bit concerned about safety of your roommate. If your roommate is Muslim as well, then its fine........it will be mutual boooommmm!!! But what I don't understand is why Muslims start reciting from their holy book whenever they are pis*ed off!!?? Curious habit indeed!
Excuse me AssAli,

Why the hell are you ranting on my. Why dont you gtfo. No one in this forum here wants you. Aand your caring about the safety of my roommate? Wtf.. why dont you grab a dik and run off. I think all your dreams will be set from there Smile .. dont shove your azz around here giving comments that are of no use. You are jealous, don't deny. Muslims read Quran for Allah, not because they're fken pissed. The only person who makes them pissed,or who makes me pissed is your dumbazz . Now hop off little prick.
ranting on me*
Got another ID to talk with yourself? I knew it was you. Anything increasing other than your number of IDs and your age? Certainly not your wisdom! Talk to yourself all night now, gay luny! Bye! Sweet dreams! He,he,he,he!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »