Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Shelley is Medhelp - asisali
They are the same guy! Just here to read a few PS and CV for free so that he can write his own! He puts on a mock fight here with himself to show how much wanted his service is in this competitive market! Don't believe in 759........it is just another number like 271 !!! He is another match applicant and his real name would be something close to Nurul Hussein or...Maidul Islam...or something like that! Remember I told you before that I can guess many things from a writing.....including Nationality.........I really can! I wasn't making hollow propaganda!
Now he will start posting heart warming tales of gratitude from his indebted customers from his different IDs! Cheap trick!
Every applicant should be smart enough to not reveal any personal information/ documents to unknown.
I agree with dr_step2ck. Anonymity is important. It doesn't matter what is the client's name.

If you visit me at my website... that is me... that is my boat.

Laughable.
looks like asifali used his services and is now blaming his REPEATED FAILURES on this guy's services..

asif - you did not match because :

1: you are a 2003 graduate
2: you have been unemployed close to 8 years
3: you demonstrate a very low IQ -

(a)for example, you make yourself an easy target for humiliation at the hands of people YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU..
(b) Dr. Jekyll and MR. HIDE ---HAHAHAHAHAH--- THAT WAS F*KING HILARIOUS YOU F*KCING LYING LOW CALIBER SLUM DWELLER!!!!!!!!!!

you should concentrate doing something worthwhile with you life..consider a career as a medical assistant or a machine technicain...get some certificates and move on with your life..

love

cycle
Now we all know who you are!!! TOLD YA !!!!!! He,he,he,he........what an incredible retard.........he,he,he,he..................he exposes himself
jamespshelley..now u say anonimity is important after threatening me to reveal my identity after i trusted you with my documents and identity. That too just because i gave a true assesment of my pre-hire dealings with you to my friends on this forum..That in itself warrants an apology.
Friends, de-identify your documents if using his services.
I did not go ahead and remit payment first day only because $175 for editing a finished PS is just too expensive..i find it surprising that you now post during the last 4 days of business that you will edit a 1 or 2 page PS for just $75 when you emphatically said and i quote ''I will not accept your PS editing project for anything less than $300.'' For $300. Was that not true? I dont keep any grudges and would have used you for my PS/CV and 3 other documents also for 2 other friends had you been negotiable. I would say it was your business loss. You will say its my loss for not hiring you for a hard earned $300 per document and i disagree. I invested time and effort myself and it paid off well.
For Christ's sake, lovelymorn, you still trying to milk it?

I'm glad your time and effort paid off.

I wish you the best in your endeavors. Thank you.
Hey, you still do editing for business right? so why cant I ''milk it''!! haha. your english word usage is amusing and arrogant, not humble or academic. Lol.
Thanks for the best wishes. I'm surprised at the courtesy, nevertheless I move on and wish you well.

f*kcing pig...there is no need to hide from an idiot like you..i have and will always humiliate and provoke you...it takes me only two f*cking sentences to have your finger inside your ass!!!!!!!!!!!

f*cking pig -- be innovative atleast -- but wait -- had you been, you wouldnt have been -

1: 2003 grad
2: 2 times repeat failure
3: over 32 and unemployed
4: public humiliation shame target

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »