Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience with AmeriClerkship - freewill
i tend to believe freewill's words, which sound very credible.

don't waste your money on this kind of scam service, they speak beautifully, after they get your cash, they don't care about you and come back to argue and seduce other victims........just go to visit some hospitals and talk to some directors, you will get chance to do ob, i know some people made it.

draining money from poor imgs is really immoral.
I feel very frustrated.I've put all my hopes on Americlerkship externship to get a decent USCE before the match. Now,I'm applying for the match with a private clinic experience. I don't know if they would count that or not.
I also had same experience with them. i am planning to open BBB report. BBB will make sure you will get your money back.
Hi hemabuddha ,
What's the BBB and how can I do it ?

I've called a lawyer and he wants to the see the documents. He is ready to sue them on a contingency basis.

I will start an observership on September 15th and it's free. I visited the hospital today and guess what ? It's better than AmeriClerkship experience and it's free.
http://www.la.bbb.org/BusinessFind.aspx?Target=c

search for americlerkship and you will in there.
I am not what you mean by stating that you have voice recordings from the past couple of months and I am also not sure why you would feel it necessary to question my personal ethics and values. I have nothing to hide and have always been helpful and honest to those that I have worked with.

Our organization has helped a lot of people and the negative demeanor that encompasses this entire conversation thread is very troubling to me.

Please show some evidence that supports your claim of false posts on web forums

Molly
up
@ freewill

I am sorry for what you had with this experience, I had the same experience or even worse, so I will be happy to help by guiding you to some physicians who I am sure will help you for free, as they said.
It is really important to apply at 8am, Sept. 1, 2011. Programs pick applications on first come first served basis. When they start reviewing, they sort the applications based on their time stamps. What this means is that - say 600 people applied between 8am to 8:15am, and you applied at 8:30am, your application will be ignored, simply because all the IVs will be distributed among first 600 applicants. This is even more important for psychiatry as almost all programs follow this pattern (verified extensively).

With that said, it is no guarantee that you will match even if you apply at 8am. For example, asif-ali applies at 8am every year, year after year. He fails everytime because:
1: he is a 2003 grad.
2: he is 32+ & unemployed.
3: low IQ - since he spells Mr. Hyde as MR. HIDE (HAHAHAHHAHAHA)
4: poor temperament - gives in easily to me and gets humiliated time and again.

So the moral of the story is:
(1): IF YOU CANT APPLY ON SEPTEMBER 1, THEN DONT APPLY THIS YEAR. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY EVEN IF YOU ARE LATE BY 30MINS.
(2): IF YOURS CREDS MATCH THE ASIF-ALI BAR (2003 grad, 32+, unemployed, low IQ), THEN ALSO DONT BOTHER TO APPLY.

Love
Cycle
Hi gusmle ,
Thank you so much for your kindness. Would you please give me your email address ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »