Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
match 2012 fever is on~! - nostringsattached
OK
i was plannig to apply for a few fm prog bcoz i like the it...but one of my home country lors(abt mu rural service) is 2wks late... wat shud i do? i ve 3 other lors. one from my medicine head and 2 from hepatology observerships... wat shud i do? if i assign the not uploaded late lor, will my application come as incomplete?
Hah! I tried hard to time my observerships and then follow up with everyone to make sure each LOR was uploaded in time. But this one writer never did it and hopefully will do it via the LWP soon. I can't even be pissed as I am still grateful for letting me get the experience.

To cut my sob story short, I was wondering the same thing and decided to go ahead and assign the yet-to-be-uploaded LOR. I mean most programs require 3 Lors so wouldn't they go ahead and consider my application with 3 LORs instead of ignoring it for being incomplete?
one more doubt - can i assign my internal medicine lors for family medicine? i had kept IM as "the speciality to which these letters will be assigned" in DSF and cover letter. so can i use them for fm too? i can tick them in my eras while selecting prog.
Hi is there a benefit of providing present mailing address in US with regards to extra IV calls? Although I'm currently not in US, can I still provide a US mailing address? But I guess I would need to select "Foreign national outside US" in my current status, so would be a mismatch!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »