Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scores in 70s & interviews so far! - reh
Please share ur interview calls/experience who have scores in n 70s and got any interviews call...i think ppl in 70s r not getting any interviews..may be im wrong so plz let all know abt it!
reh
click on "step1 75 7th attempt and 80 step 2 by eraj"thats what everybody is discussing there
my scores are in the 70s ,cert, no usce ,NEED VISA and l haVE gotten only one int so far.
it is depressing. all we can do is wait and keep hope alive
ladyf
from which specialty u got interview from.dont get depressed u never knoe a single interview will be good enough for u.i will rather congratulate u.
hi teewhy, l got an int in psych mamonides NY
ladyf
thanks and good luck.is it possible that u can e.mail me your personal statement i heard it matters a lot.that will be big help.but i dont insist if u dont want it.e.mail tanzeela@sympatico.ca.
ladyf,humm kuku play am saf,plenti thing dey 4 dis oyibo land.GL
mc, l hear you jare. person get to waka jeje. gl
mc and ladyf make una no kparokporize for here o
got 85 on step 1. got 2 interviews in psych. i am supposed to take step 2 ck in 10 days on nov 15 (already a little late) but just got a 310 on the nbme. i am plannin on taking another NBME to see if i need to pospone it. the problem is i am gonna take CS on dec 6 and my CS kaplan course starts on nov 17th.

thus if i postpone step 2 ck it will be probably by mid jan when i get my score since usmle is closed the 1st 2 weeks. i already got 2 interviews for psychiatry. what should i do?

my question is can i still get interviews with a mid jan score and what is the latest i need to get my score in and be in the match and how does post match work.

EDIT:

i took another nbme and got 320. got 76% on the usmle cd. i decided to postpone. since i have to take the CS and since usmle is closed 1st 2 weeks of jan i plan on taking the usmle on jan 15th. i have 2 interviews to go to before that. what should i do??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »