Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help regarding eras application. - zpiscean
Hi... I heard from someone that we(i mean the person who is giving us the LOR) can directly upload our LOR's in the ERAS application...is it true? or should we send it to the ERAS post office. can someone answer this. your help will be appreciated, Thanks.
you can send electronically your documents via elecrtonic document submission office. check ERAS site for more details.
thanks a lot mleresidencytips.... i am not able to find that eletronic doc submission office in ERAS website...can u let me know in detail. thanks.
Via ECFMG ERAS Letter Writer Portal (LWP)
The ECFMG ERAS Letter Writer Portal (LWP) provides letter of recommendation writers with the ability to upload original letters of recommendation (LoRs) directly to ERAS Support Services at ECFMG on behalf of an applicant. In order for a letter writer to upload an LoR on your behalf using LWP, you must send an electronic request to the letter writer using OASIS.

LoRs uploaded through LWP are expected to take one to two weeks to process. Applicants can track the status of their existing LoR requests from the request home page in OASIS. LoRs submitted electronically through LWP do not require the AAMC’s Request for Letter of Recommendation/Cover Sheet or a DSF. For more information, visit the Letter Writer Portal Requests page in the ERAS Support Services section of the ECFMG website.

Via ECFMG Medical School Web Portal (EMSWP)
Through the ECFMG Medical School Web Portal (EMSWP), international medical schools can submit supporting documents electronically, including LoRs, on behalf of their students/graduates who participate in ERAS. ERAS Support Services attaches and uploads these documents to the ERAS PostOffice typically within two to three business days of their receipt at ECFMG. A DSF is not required for documents submitted electronically to ECFMG. Receipt of documents submitted electronically by medical schools can be tracked in the ERAS Support Services Document Tracking System, which you can access via ECFMG’s OASIS.
http://www.ecfmg.org/eras/applicants-documents-lwp.html
yup...thanks...i found it in ECFMG website.
so does this quicken the process or does it take the same time as posting them.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »