Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ IMG _guide..please help. - phoenix_indian
thank you for your helpful gesture .. if you could spare a moment and answer these queries to the best of your knowledge and experience , i will be very thankful..

1. in mailing address : i am currently in India and pla to be back in US for interviews... I do have a US mailing address ...should my present address be a US address or an Indian one?
....and what should I do about the phone numbers ???

2. in the Education tab ...i am educated till +2 ( class 12th ) in India ... do i fill my 10th and 12th details / leave it blank / write anything else ?????

3. exam related ...dates of appearing in exam / result declaration dates ?????

4. Board certified ??... do i mention medical council of India and state medical council / or write not certified ???????

5. Licensing status ??....MCI and state council to be mentioned ??...or leave it blank ??

6 HOW LONG BEFORE 8 AM should I certify the form for it to be available on time ??...how long before 8 am should we submit the PS for it to be available on time ???....

7. Can (and how) the PS be modified at a later stage after initially assigning to programs and submitting it tomorrow ????

thank you so much for sparing time applicant guide !
God bless...
any other kind soul on the forum may also answer these for me ... thank you all !
you are wellcome

1-your mailing address should be the place where you would like the programs to send you your contract, US address is preferred if you will be around, don't worry about phone numbers, when you come to the states you can buy a line and update your eras contact info later.

2-although you don't need to fill any thing before medical school as these things are for AMGs mainly, however if you want to mention them you don't need to put details.

3-exam dates as they appear on the ecfmg certificate (date you took the exam).

4-no, this is just for american boards.

5-blank

6-PS will be available once yout upload, don't worry about certifiying the form do it whebnever you feel done.

7-yes it can be modified but it is not a good idea to play with it as the PDs might think you are changing or hiding something.

I wish you goodluck.
thanks a lot .....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »