Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How well should I be doing? -
Dayakar

I am preparing for the step 2 using the Kaplan live lecture notes and NMS and other sources of questions(rated by the First Aid). I am aiming for a higher score, but I just don't know how well I should be doing the questions. Most sets I am in the 70s and the Q-book high 70s and 80s. I am confused. Somebody please give me some general guidelines to measure my preformance. I know that it is difficult, if not impossible to be exact, so a ball park figure is what I am looking for. I have about three months left to better my scores.
Thank you.
amalex

I think you should be fine
sk

i got 96 98 step 1/step2; i used this service
This company helped me -- cut and paste into browser-- and link :

http://topperenterprises.freeservers.com

Cut and paste and put into browser; this is the only tutorial company that doesn't get paid unles you do well!!
usmlesa

Hi,

Along with kaplan books and other review book, i obtain a kaplan videos to study for step 2. Because I cannot affort to go and attend live kaplan lectures, I obtained their videos.

The set of 64 (sixty four) video lectures on all the main subjects covered in Step 2 of USMLE.

These Step 2 Highlights were created by KAPLAN, a lecture series that filters out the "low-yield-interesting-to-know" content and delivers only the most-likely-to-be-tested material. They are recorded on CDs. You can both WATCH and LISTEN to these high yield lectures. The CDs also include the notes on the video lecture topics given by these professors, which you can print as a supplement to the video lectures.

Since I am done with these videos, I am willing to assist anyone who is in the same position as I was. As I myself bought these high-yield videos, I am willing to sell ALL 64 videos for a low price of $ 50 (plus shipping).

If you are interested let me know directly at: usmlesa. Thanks.

I will send you an entire list of topics covered.

anonymous - drshah77

I'm doing NMS and q-bank questions as well, and I'm only averaging a little less that 60% on NMS and above 60%on Q-bank. Acutally, it say this in the NMS q-book, that if your getting between 50-60% thats good enough to pass, 60-75% your well above the bare minimum, and 75-85% means you will do well. If you are really doing questions from NMS you should have already known this, I think your lying and just inflating your score to make you look smart buddy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »