Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need a Serious study partner in NEw York - somber
Need a female study partner in the New York area. I don't want to venture into NY public library alone. And I need to be out of my study quarters at least once a week, I feel I could rot in my room studying, actually sometimes I just start day dreaming.
or if someone is just starting their Kaplan home DVD's and is looking for an online study partner who is in synchrony. it is very difficult to organize a study session with someone if you are starting phyiso and they are starting embryo. I need to be on the same page, reading the same thing not just for reinforcement but to highlight that which the other person may have missed. Along with some reading and a few questions for discussion. at least 10 difficult questions for discussion. if anyone is interested in the above please leave me your email address so we can arrange a work shop. Please I need a serious, trustworthy study partner and I promise to do the same.
i stay in newyork.i need afemale study partner
radhi can you please leave me your email address?, are you in the manhattan area? do you know where the public library is and the library of 34th street? perhaps we can meet there, or if you have DVD's and prefer to talk study online please let me know of your schedule
thanks
I live in Tx.u can rely on me .I am very interested in online study.Cannot find anyone........ interested.......... so far.also posted my message in usmle forum.But did't work....so far.My E-Mail is sunny99shirin
i stay in newyork,brooklyn. if ur intrested i think wec an study onphone
im intrested looking 4r afem study partner.mail me at radishr2001@yahoomail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »