Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please someone advise... - sweet_tea
no one here is a PD or intimately involved in the selection process. all answers given will be assumptions/opinions and not fact. If you want straight answers get them from the horses mouth i.e. PDs, assoc PDs, match coord, etc. Then again, obtaining that info from said sources is easier said than done.
If your rotations were done in the US than you should be fine and not have to do an observership. Still, if you get the opportunity to do one, you may as well take it. Programs post their requirements for USCE on their sites. See if you're okay by comparing what you have to what they want.
@agnes - Yes you're right! However, it is tough to speak to program directors unless you have a direct question. Thanks for your input.

@drmp - Thank you. I was not aware that they post the requirements for USCE on their site. I will def. check that out. Thank you very much for letting me know that tidbit. I will compare it.
@agnes - Oops, I meant direct "connection" ... lol can u tell I am working on questions.. ha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »