Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEDIATRIC 2012 MATCH INTERVIEWS for IMGs - shankar1415
Hi everyone

I have applied to 122 ..all peds
credentials : 91/99(step1/step2),CS passed
2 mons observership in peds
YOG :2006

a mother of a three and a half yrs old son..

so far:no rejections
acknowledgement from University at Buffalo
hey I applied to 36 peds program my credential
step 2 ck 99-268
step 1 99 245
cs first attempt
step 3 81
4 moths elective all internal medicine
4 months research
YOG 2010
rej UTMB galveston
anyone else got it?
same here acknowledgement from univ.of buffalo and rejection from UTMB Galveston
same here acknowledgement from univ.of buffalo and rejection from UTMB Galveston
yeah ! i got two msgs. one rejection from utmb and one consideration at buffalo .both in pediatrics...but i dnt know what i need to do now?
am i suppose to email them to know the reason for rejection or email them to tell my interest in the program?
wat shud be the next step after ya get some msg?
hi ! i am 2006 grad,99,99 Cs pass will take step 3 in 2 months. two months of externship in office of an internal medicine assistant prof. applied in 38 pediatric programs.have internship experience in home country.. i got two msgs. one rejection from utmb and one consideration at buffalo .both in pediatrics...but i dnt know what i need to do now?
am i suppose to email them to know the reason for rejection or email them to tell my interest in the program?
wat shud be the next step after ya get some msg?
hey drblaseven86 thx for sharing the info and the creds !!!! well i got the same 2 ... 1 acknowledgement from buffalo and 1 reject from UTMB .... i had also received a reject from georgia health science univ some days ago ....

u don't have to reply to acknowledgements, unless u want some info from them.

As for the reject, some usually send the reason, others don't ..... and if ur really interested in that particular program and u think u satisfy all their requirements ... UTMB's website says strictly that it should not be more than 3 yrs from the time of ur graduation .... guess we did'nt qualify ... so no point in calling them ...

Cheeer up and hope for the best!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »