Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scranton - Temple Int Experience - jacobkr
Any one?
Hi, I was there for an interview. It was very friendly. I met with PD and one of the faculty. The qs were personal about my family, hobbies, CV, observerships. The qs from PD were very straight- about GC and other interviews...One q about the interesting med. case. It was over by 1.30. Good luck.
Thank a lot Mundur
Thanx alot jacobkr
Thanx alot mundur:
How did u feel about the program esp. teaching wise and are residents happy there..!?
Hi,
it seemed to be a program with very close relationships between everybody. There is only up to 10 people in PGY-1. I am in touch with one PGY-1 who complain about busy schedule since 1or two residents didn't start last year ( visa issue and pregnancy). Otherwise, residents are generally happy. Teaching seems average. 30-40% goes to fellowhips. Scranton is small, cheap area, perfect for family and quite life style.
The program has 100% pass rate, held by PD. The only my SUBJECTIVE concern is about retirement of PD who has been there for almost 30 years and one day will retire....On the other hand I wasn't comfortable with PD during interview...
Good luck to all of you!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »