Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program Stats....Finally! - anari
I'm a resident (matched last year) but would have loved if this was around. I saw this on another forum and I thought I would share with you guys. You can see some stats already:

http://resmatchstats.com/stats/Universit...icine/1394

I can't wait till they add fellowships to this Smile

Best of luck to all!
Thank you so much! That's great!
sorry to say but data given on this link is 100% incorrect..

I personally know about many of the NY programs and data given in this link do not match at all with what actually exists in the program..

Do not rely on this data..
Jayhind - From what I understand, the data is what users have submitted thus far. ie The link I posted it just has 3 users who have submitted.

The thinking is that if more of us use the site we will get a better idea overall of who gets an invite etc.

Btw, I got all this from the tour and FAQ Smile http://www.resmatchstats.com/tour/
Jayhind...you are absolutely correct.
sorry.. may be anari is right...

the data given in this link is not the actual data but applicants need to submit their information based on which the site automatically makes a graph and gives the picture provided in the link by anari...

Sorry I misunderstood it
lol.... nice strategy ... someone will collect the data this year from applicants .... use it ..determine which programs IMG friendly and make a list from it ....and sell it next year to new batch of candidates ...
and how exactly this site will be useful applying to candidates this year ?
email mcmahon1.1
jayhind - Sorry for the late reply but glad you caught on!

Apparently, others have as well. Just got off our rotation (sadly had to work on the holiday here) and refreshed the site. Wow! Its taking off!

funny3 - I think it would help this year - esp when interview invites start rolling in. But yes agree that for future applicants this data will be priceless.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »