Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections - houstonpass
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), matissiti, aditi_patel, and marriet2012, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.
Spam/Scam alert. marriet does not provide information about his website, telephone number, valid business address. Send your personal information at your own risk. No hospital/program uses such an anonymous/unscrupulous agent

PS: marriet (with an E not O) why are you using email marriet2012 to deceive users, and spam their posts. Please stop it. Thank you.
Rej southern illinois university
rej Boston university
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), matissiti, aditi_patel, and marriet2012, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.
He He.... this is funny. These marriet characters are battling again. One sells paper clip and the other research!!
Will the real marriet please state your website, phone number, address so that we know what it is that you seriously do!
Or pay for an ad on this site.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet2012, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.
he he, this gets funnier by the minute. Can we send like $1 pay-pal donation to your email address because you appear to be a broke man? selling paper clips & research..... he he
Still awaiting information about your identity, address, phone number etc so we know who the real marret is.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet2012, your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.
and you can also add myfuture, byechance12 , nrmp2012 to your list, he he he http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=644432-1
look for the $1 donation in your inbox, you really deserve a 1$ burger for your efforts.
Still awaiting information about your identity, address, phone number etc so we know who the real marret is (even if he's in a homeless shelter!)

P.S.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »