Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections - houstonpass
marriet buddy, why are all your posts getting deleted? Sad , sad, life of a spammer! Can't catch a break. At least get one person that can vouch for your service or paper clips?.... he he he
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, and abba300, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
I don't care about you or what you post. I don't mind them, so please keep it up Smile Thanks for entertaining us Smile
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, and abba300, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
I don't care about you or what you post. I don't mind them, so please keep it up Smile Thanks for entertaining us Smile

P.S.

P.P.S.
Marriet is a spammer & scammer. No confirmation on his business information, no body can attest to getting any research position through him instead all previous posts by users talk about scams as a search of his other aliases (zabinkski, castorp) shows.
P.S.,
this is the scammer's email: marriet2012
P.P.S
he might create other emails/IDs but will be detected.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
he he he.... "marriet_is_a_scammer"..... ACE..... and my buddy marriet posted it too.... ROFL!!

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
OMG, y is my name being dragged into this? I have nothing to do with this crap! Sad

P.S.

P.P.S.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »