Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNAL Medicine 2012 . Interviews/ Rejections - houstonpass
@marriet you are a misogynist! Are you really a doctor??
Please all of you. we are destroying a wonderful forum that we all have created .No one here had any reason to type and contribute, yet people are voluntarily doing so.

Please maintain the dignity of the forum and stop posting bits and spam which are not a part of this topic.
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
I don't care about you or what you post. I don't mind them, so please keep it up Smile Thanks for entertaining us Smile
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
I don't care about you or what you post. I don't mind them, so please keep it up Smile Thanks for entertaining us Smile
My friend got an interview from BU
BU is a good university. Congrats to him/her.

===========================================

P.S.

P.P.S.
Please keep posting. You help us push the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.

P.P.S.
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.

P.P.S.
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile

P.S.

P.P.S.

P.S.

P.P.S.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »