Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine, Rejections here: - susanpersia
@loyola.... plz do post IV experience after ur IV, yup talking abt SIU Springfield.

@Phoenix girl...I got invite some whr in late oct/early nov, no idea abt IV.
Rej: St.Vincent Indiana
Any feedback about Jackson Park Hospital, Chicago Fam Med interview?
bump
Can someone pls share IV experience at SIU,Springfield? URGENT plzz..
Thanks
Can someone pls share the IV experience at UIC,Rockford,IL?? I have mine coming up i few days..
Thanks
Any one going for second look dinner to Mercy FM, Des Moines in Feb?
Does the SIU pringfield program offer pre-match this year?
If interested in research positions, contact me at marriet2012. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long. In the subject, please mention what you’re looking for. For example: “Endocrine research in Chicago.” Thanks.

There were some complaints that no reply was sent. Please be patient, and you should be replied in the order your email was received.

P.S.
Users "marriot" (with an O not E), marriet2012, matissiti, aditi_patel, abba300, and marriet_is_a_scammer, you all are the same person, and you keep making new IDs. Your posts are funny, but you're deceiving users, making them think you're me. Please stop it. Thank you.

P.P.S.
@abba300, marriet2012, marriet_is_a_scammer, or whatever your next ID is going to be:
Please keep posting and pushing the threads to the top so more people can view them. We're getting more emails from customers. We really appreciate your help. Please accept my apology for the previous arguments. Thank you very much Smile
Can anyone share IV experiences at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »