Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PA course is 2 year program? - sheerib
I found PA is 2 year program is that difficult ??

no more wait for interview ...think about PA why some people told that the program is 4 year I called the PA program and said it is 2 year program.
can you please tell me where did you call?
Thanks.
@ sheeribaig
can you please tell me more about the PA and which university you contacted
Yes, most of the program is 2 years. But, you need to take some pre requisite course, which may take another year or 2.
And for those who think it's easy to get into. You will be surprised.
cdcd is right, you will need to do all pre-reqs in the US, which will take you up to 2 years and then you have to apply to PA schools (means $$$). The fee for PA school ranges from 20-40k per yr depending on the school.

It is very competitive to get into and your medical degree will hurt your chances since they know that people just try to get in and then will try to move onto residency. Some people did get in though so you can always try.
yes I talked to malcomax college have 2 year degree .our previous studies I believe it is enough prereq
Hi Sheerib I am here with new ID first I had the name sial you might have come across with that id on the forum. I lost my password that is why I registered with new ID. You are talking about PA prgm. Indeed it is of 2yrs but we need to take the pre-req. I just spoke to one of the prohram adviser man she told me that i need to take bio org chem medical terminology and pathphysio. I already sent her copy of my WES evaluation she looked at that and then she told me all that. I dont know if any of the PA prgm would take us without fulfilling their pre-req. We need to talk to some authority to find some alternative. I dont to who or how.
Hi folks????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »